Asset Protection Officer at Expert Consultancy Tanzania
- Company: Expert Consultancy Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Description Overview:
- To provide an efficient and effective Security Service for Servest customers, ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained.
- Provide 24/7 emergency response to all security incidents
- Provide Access / Egress control to a high standard
- Secure and protect the Clients high-value assets stored within the site
- Conduct regular foot patriots and visual checks of the site equipment
- Provide day security management and operations within the entire factory compound
- Implement staff management measures within security department as well as skills development programmes to enhance professional capabilities
- Providing technical expertise of security risks and their mitigation measure and the cost effective delivery of security solutions. Managing all security related incidents and taking relevant and timely action
- Leading investigations on security violations in conformity to the relevant laws of Tanzania without disrupting operations in a fair and objective manner.
- Considering security initiatives that can be executed collectively within the law and company policies.
- Making formal reports on security related matters and maintaining up to date periodical information on the same
- Developing and administering the annual security budget and managing expenditure plans
- Making recommendations on how to enhance security operations for staff and company asserts.
- Perform other duties as may be required by the management from time to time`
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ex-Army(Our priority is JWTZ Ritired No Commissioned Officers)
- Background Conflict Management Essential
- Close Protection / Policing or Military background Essential
- High levels of professional Integrity Essential (Non-Corrupt and Non-Alcohol individual)
- Ex-military person with impeccable credentials and clearance
- A professional tertiary qualifications in security management, risk management or an equivalent qualifications
- 2-5 years’ experience in a security supervisory role
- Demonstrate leadership, interpersonal and people skills
- Demonstrate ability to work with a multicultural workforce
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven track record of developing and implementing effective security SOPS and contingency plans
- Excellent investigations and analysis skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Working proficiency in MS office application like word, Excel and power point
- A valid driving license
Method of Application
If you meet the above criteria and want to make a meaningful career move apply by submitting your CV in confidence via [email protected] Where you need any further clarifications please call Ismael Nassary 0759261468.
Please do not call unnecessary as we wish to use our time efficiently to go through your CV. Kindly indicate you’re current and expected Salary in your application. Note: Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
Closing date: 05th October, 2020.
Due to time constraints and expected large volumes of applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our client is an equal opportunity employer, who celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.