This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
24 Aug 2022
Aspen Medical at Aspen Medical
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Aspen Medical
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
- Registered Medical Doctor (MBChB)
- Minimum ten years of practice as a confirmed Emergency Physician or an Intensivist/experience on remote sites/ MEDEVAC skills
- Experienced in pre-hospital care and ICU
- ATLS / ACLS/ PHTLS qualification or equivalent
- Other international Emergency skills qualifications (e.g., CAMU/ Anesthesiology/ Disaster medicine/ polytrauma qualification/ Ultrasound qualification)
- Occupational health and experience or work-related injuries
- Excellent communication skills
- Good leadership skills and team management skills.
- Adaptable, flexible, and mature in judgment.
- Good assessment, analytical, planning, and reporting skills.
- Experience in leading remote clinics is essential.
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) or equivalent
- Basic Life Support or equivalent.
Additionally, you should possess the following technical knowledge skills (non-comprehensive):
- Rapid sequence intubation plus maintaining the anesthesia
- Airway management, including tracheotomy
- Chest tube management
- Managing Myocardial Infarction (including fibrinolytic) / Stroke/ Crush syndrome/ septicaemia or severe infections/ arrhythmias, severe bleeding and polytraumas, and severe allergy.
- Air medevac skills (conditioning before the flight)
- Minor surgery skills
- Allowance/Per diem
- Rotations: 4 weeks maximum
- Contract Duration: The Project is planned to run for three years from Oct 2022.
Method of ApplicationPlease send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Please note that employment is contingent upon the award of the contract.
Closing Date : 1st September , 2022.