Area Sales Manager at Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Ltd – MeTL Group
- Company: Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Ltd – MeTL Group
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mbeya Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
1. Achieve growth and sales targets/marketing and sales team objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and disciplining employees, communicating job expectations; monitoring, planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
2. Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plan reviews; preparing and completing actions plans; implementing customer service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends, determining the systems improvements; implementing changes
3. Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions
4. Determines annual and gross profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analysing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand
5.Accomplishing marketing and sales objectives planning, developing, implementing an evaluating advertising and evaluating advertising, merchandising and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
6. Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
9. Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential
B. Com/ M. Com / MBA -Finance Desirable: B. Com / M. Com/ MBA – Finance
Experience Essential: 8-10 Yrs. in Sales Desirable: Preferably from food and Beverage industry
Computer Literacy: yes
Special exposure required, if any: Have knowledge of African countries/knowledge of Swahili
Knowledge required: Tally, SAP or Oracle, accounting, auditing, corporate finance
o Proactive, practical and proficient in communication skills, both oral and written
o Exceptional analytical, motivational, and leadership skills
o Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills
o Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Method of Application
Any Interested candidates can contact us on the contact details mentioned below. We will review the applications and if found suitable, will get back to you
Golden Jubilee Towers,
Ohio Street, 20th Floor Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
P.O.Box 20660, Dar Es Salaam,
Or Email: [email protected] and [email protected] Only qualified candidates will be contacted , METL Company group is equal opportunity employer and hence encourage special challenged and female to apply.