Architect at Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd
- Company: Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
He or she shall be reporting to the Estate Manager.
Description of Duties:
- To design, draw various building or constructions as may be decided by the Company;
- To observe quality of construction in accordance with the contract and assist in preparation of progress reports;
- Consider and evaluate Contractor’s suggestions and recommendations, discuss with the Project Supervisor and help in making decisions where appropriate;
- Maintain accurate records of construction works at the construction site in an orderly manner in accordance with procedures;
- Review and verify application for payments submitted by the Contractor and submit recommendations on the way forward;
- Assist in reviewing the list of items to be completed or corrected which are Submitted by the contractor for issuance of a Certificate of Substantial Completion;
- Provide assistance in final inspection of the work and in reviewing the record documents to be furnished by the contractor upon completion of the work; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Architecture and must be Registered with Architecture and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board (AQRB).
Minimum of 2 years of working experience.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
Method of ApplicationCandidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. Only shortlisted and successfully interviewed candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2022.