25 Jan 2023
Application Administrator CBS at NMB Bank Plc
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: NMB Bank Plc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania - National Merchant Bank (NMB) Jobs in Tanzania
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
Support Core Banking Systems and be responsible for maintenance of Level 2 support of back-end Core Banking Application systems.Support End Of day (EOD) operators and coordinating Level 3 support issues of all back-end Core Banking Application systems with offshore support teams for proactive and active support.
- Support Core banking applications and work at application layer. These systems include Flexcube, cheque clearing, SWIFT, TISS, Opics, etc.
- Responsible for Level 2 issues related to all core applications except the in-house developed applications which will be supported by the developers reporting under Solutions/Products Design & Architect department.
- Responsible for support of EOD/EOM batches.
- Responsible for UAT on testing of Applications changes.
- Support of day-by-day operations & performance of Core Banking System (CBS)
- Manage efficient & effective running of End of Cycle (EOC) operations (EOD, EOM, EOY) to ensure CBS is available to users well on time.
- Service Desk’s 2nd level technical support for CBS queries & incidents (Live, Data ware Housing, UAT, Report)
- Escalation to 3rd level support (OFSS – Onsite & i-Support)
- Follow-up and feedback on incidents escalated to OFSS.
- Participate in weekly (Friday) tele-conference meetings with OFSS i-Support for status update.
- Customer Call Centre’s 2nd level customer support for Core Banking system related queries & incidents
- Log to the Service Desk all CBS and EOC incidents encountered in the section
- Provide updates to the Senior Manager.
- Submit monthly report to the Senior Manager.
- Attend weekly meetings with section staff to resolve issue and implement continual improvement actions
- Working closely with vendor’s Level 3 support team for all back-end Core Banking Application systems (e.g. OFSS resources and internal Consultants if any).
- Resolve Incidents in Service Manager escalated from Level 1-Service Desk.
- Analyse escalated incidents from level 1 before escalating the same to higher levels (OFSS and internal Consultants).
- Participates in testing of all patches/Incidents fixes provided by System Vendor.
- Perform the MOCK Run for End of months and end of year Simulation and provide reports.
- Support project of Core Banking Upgrade/Replacement.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Detailed understanding of the core application products setup
- ICT systems support knowledge and experience.
- Multi skilled in all areas of Technology Flexcube, SWIFT, TACH, Opics, network, desktop supports, etc.
- Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members.
- ICT Service Management skills
- Excellent communication skills with internal customers as well as with higher level support teams
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in ICT service
- ICT Service Management ITILv3 certification is an added advantage.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job closing date : 07-Feb-2023
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31st January, 2023.