Announcing “Codelikeagirl” Programme at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Announcing “Codelikeagirl” Programme
Tanzania Data Lab (dLab) in collaboration with Vodacom Tanzania PLC are excited to present another session of Codelikeagirl programme to be held on August 10-13, 2021 at Tanzania Data Lab (dLab) offices, located at the College of ICT, Kijitonyama Campus, along New Bagamoyo Road, in Dar es Salaam.
What the programme entails
The training programme will cover basic knowledge of computer languages and development programmes including HTML, CSS, GitHub and Bootstrap. Participants will be taken on a fun and empowering life skills journey while developing coding, presentation and communication skills. At the end of the week, they will know how to develop their own website and present their work to the rest of the coding class. Furthermore, dLab would be happy to support those with innovative ideas and want to scale them up.
Who can apply
- Female participants only
- Age range: 14 -18
- Residing in Dar es Salaam region during the programme
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Able to speak and understand English
- Have never participated in the Codelikeagirl workshop before
- All attendees must have relevant parental/guardian consent for them to attend
- Should attend all four days of the workshop from Sam to 5pm
- Certificate of Attendance will be given ONLY to those who attend all four days.
Form Four leavers are highly encouraged to apply!
The training is free of charge.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Eligible participants should fill their details in the form that is available via the link: http://bit.ly/CodelikeagirlAugust2021
Application deadline is: August 2, 2021 For inquiries, contact us through +255784380869 or [email protected]