ALM & Treasury Execution Analyst at National Bank Of Commence (NBC)
- Company: National Bank Of Commence (NBC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
To support Head of Balance Sheet Management in Asset and Liability Management (ALM), Funds Transfer Pricing Process (FTP), Portfolio Benchmarking and ALCO Process.
- Monthly, perform analysis to explain movers and drivers of ALM performance.
- Work closely with Finance and Business segments to ensure internal funding, endowment and final ALM numbers forming the Treasury Financials are accurate and timely delivered.
- Timely completion of applicable in-country and group internal and regulatory reports for Head of BSM review and submission.
- Track and ensure Interest Rate Risk in the Bank Book reports from Market Risk are timely received and analysed to guide Head of BSM ALM decisions.
- Participate in Investment Committee meetings as ALM representative.
- Perform various Interest Rate Risk/Balance Sheet analysis to establish drivers around Net Interest Margin movements.
- Be a key part of the BSM annual planning team working with ARO research team to develop macro-economic forecasts for STP and MTP and subject the same for Head of BSM review and subsequent governance.
- Track and timely initiate review and update of existing and new Frameworks, Policies, Standards, Guidelines, Terms of References and Manuals within Treasury area.
- Be a key part of the annual planning process by working with finance and business segments to develop Funding Plans covering the STP and MTP period and subject the same to Head of BSM review . This includes Liquidity Risk Appetite (LRA) planning.
- Perform monthly Liquidity Risk Appetite (LRA) calculations and reporting, perform weekly proxy LRA calculation, make LRA projections, analysis to support Balance Sheet Management decisions.
- Monthly preparation of Liquidity Dashboard and submission to Head of BSM his review and subsequent governance
- Perform other Asset and Liability Management related activities as you may be allocated by Head of BSM.
ACI Dealing Certificate – ACI Financial Markets Association, Analytical Thinking – Advanced (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Banking Knowledge (Meets all of the requirements), Digital familiarity (Meets all of the requirements), English, Experience in a similar environment at junior specialist level, Investment Management (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th April, 2022.