Aircraft Technician II – Avionics x8 at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
- Company: Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below;
POSITION: AIRCRAFT TECHNICIAN II – AVIONICS (8 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
Holder of Form IV/VI Certificates plus Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering with Avionics Trades or Diploma in Electrical, Telecommunication and Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out minor repair jobs under supervision.
- Work as helping hand in workshops, hangar and line maintenance sections under supervision.
- Assist in removal and installation of aircraft components, repair, assembling and testing of aircraft systems.
- Assist in repair, test, overhaul and calibration of equipment and tools as per approved procedure.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
A curriculum vitae (CV), Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
Two recent passport size photographs Name and address of at least two reputable referees; Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number. Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
CLOSING DATES: Applicants should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO, AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543, DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 29 September 2022.