Aircraft Engineer/Head of Quality at Desert Locust Control Organization for Eastern
- Company: Desert Locust Control Organization for Eastern
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Desert Locust Control Organization for Eastern
Established by International Convention signed by the Governments of Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda and registered with the United Nations
HEADQUARTERS: ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA
Job Title: Aircraft Engineer/Head of Quality
Job Classification: Professional Staff
Terms of Appointment: 3 years Contract (Renewable)
Salary and Benefits: A competitive Salary and benefits package will be offered according to the Organization’s salary structure.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
The Head of Quality shall be responsible for monitoring the Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) compliance with Regulations and coordinating the activities required to meet these standards.
- A licensed maintenance engineer.
- At least five years’experience in the field of aircraft maintenance of which three years should have been acquired in a quality department;
- Must have successfully completed training in quality management course recognized by the Authority.
- Ability to work in harmony with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds is essential.
- Age 35-55 years
Method of Application
To apply visit our Website “www.dlco-ea.org” and download the Application Form under”News and Events/ Vacancies and Announcements”. Interested applicants should fill the prescribed form and submit together with a cover letter, detailed CV, copies of Certificates and Testimonials within 30days after publication of the Advert to:
Email: [email protected]
CMC Road – during Office hours (8.00 a.m to 4.30pm)
Addis Ababa OR
Deliver by hand to:
DLCO-EA Registry Gurd Shola CMC Road – during Office hours (8.00 a.m to 4.30pm) Addis Ababa
Deliver by hand to:
The respective Country DLCO-EA Base Station
The Base Manager,
Deadline 27 July, 2020