Air Conditioning Technician at Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA)
- Company: Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY (TIA)
INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) is looking for qualified and dedicated staff to fill the following posts on the basis of one-year contract.
Air conditioning Technician (1 Post – Dar-es-SaIaam Campus)
Holder of Full Technician Certificate (FTC) majoring in Electricity or Electrical Cooling systems Installation and maintenance, from recognized training institution or VETA Vocational Certificate Grade I OR I l in Electrical installation or Cooling Systems maintenance.
- To identify and carry out routine, periodical and preventive maintenance on
- Air Conditioners and other small office devices;
- To identify and plan requirements of tools, equipment for the repair of Air
- Conditioners; iii. To advice on the economic use of Air Conditioners;
- To liaise with electrical technician on all issues of electricity supply relating to Air Conditioners;
- To maintain that provision of additional facilities are in accordance with set standards, regulations, economy and safety;
- To carry out installation of Air Conditioners and other equipment whenever required;
General Conditions: –
Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone- numbers.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach their certified certificates
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Deadline for application is 2 nd November, 2023;
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationA signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY,
DAR ES SALAAM,
TEL +255 22 2851035/6
FAX +255 22 2851038
NOTE: Applicants tendering fake or forged certificates and other related documents will not be considered with possibility of prosecution.