Agronomist Underwriter at Old Mutual
- Company: Old Mutual
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Tanzania
Assess Agriculture risks, support the claims adjustment process and business to achieve growth and profitability of this class of business
- Engage with re-insurers to develop/refine agricultural insurance products that suit the needs of the local market to grow this line of business
- Assess, manage, and rate risks to ensure the company accepts and retains quality business
- Provide expert advice during the claim’s adjustment process, including crop surveys at the time of loss
- Carry out risk surveys and prepare reports on potential business to better understand the risks
- Carry out inspections of the crops during planting, mid-season, and pre-harvest to track crop condition as well as loss if any.
- Promote and sensitize stakeholders on crop and livestock insurance
- Respond to correspondence, queries, and complaints on agricultural insurance for efficient service delivery
- Train and sensitize staff, intermediaries, and other stakeholders in the agricultural industry to create awareness
- Ensure that renewals for agriculture business are done in a timely manner to enhance customer retention.
Agribusiness, Agriculture Industry, Agriculture Insurance, Business, Insurance, People Management, Profitability
Bachelor Of Agriculture: Agriculture: Agricultural Economics (Required)
The deadline for submitting the application is 12 April 2022.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12th April, 2022.