Advocacy and Member Services Officer at TCCIA
- Company: TCCIA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Advocacy and Member Services Officer
Tanzania Chamber of Commerce Industry and Agriculture (TCCIA) Arusha is a member-based organization which represents the interests of the private sector in Tanzania. The Arusha chapter was established in the year 1994 to cater for the common interests of the business community in Arusha region. Main services provided by the Chamber include lobbying and advocacy, business development services, market linkage, issuance of certificate of origin and legal services just to mention a few.
Do you want to join us?
- Regularly scan the environment for doing business in Arusha Region and identify challenges that members and the general business community are facing, identify advocacy issues and deal with them with relevant authorities.
- Recruitment of new members, individuals, business entities and corporate, and ensure the retention of old members emphasis being on quality members.
- Motivating existing members to pay fees fully and on time by ensuring that they get interesting services including visiting them, organizing trade fairs, organizing training, business to business visits, and providing demanded services.
- Promote participation of members and other businesses in accessing the opportunity offered by the East African Common Market, through educating them and linking them to opportunities in the East African region.
- Obtain important information regarding business regulatory framework, business opportunities, including sources of finance, partnerships, and joint ventures and share them with members, including publishing it on chamber and other media.
- Organize monthly member engagement events, with emphasis on Public Private Partnership with authorities, and following up of issues arising from such meetings.
Qualification and Experience
Holders of university degree in either Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or any other related field. A minimum of two years’ experience working with a member-based organization or NGO is required.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and also as a team
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Keen demonstrable interest and ability to increase TCCIA’S membership base
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should send ONLY their CV’s @ [email protected] deadline for application is 31st May, 2023
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE