Advisory Cultural Heritage Personnel at JSK Elekeza Company Limited
- Company: JSK Elekeza Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
JSK Elekeza Company Ltd., as a Contractor for Resettlement Implementation Support Services for EACOP Project, herby invites Tanzanians with relevant experience and qualifications to register interest for the following periodic employment opportunities available in Tanzania.
Position 1. Advisory Cultural Heritage Personnel
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and deliver Cultural Heritage training to Project and Site teams.
- Support Cultural Heritage site investigation and excavations, periodic cultural heritage monitoring and verification site visits.
- Prepare investigation and excavation reports.
- Cultural heritage register maintenance.
- Periodic field visits for up to 2 weeks at a time to observe and supervise activities.
S Periodic office-based work tasks to assist with cultural heritage data management.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Tanzanian National with Post Graduate qualification in archaeology.
- Minimum six years’ experience in cultural heritage surveys and excavation in Tanzania.
Method of ApplicationSuitably qualified and interested talents are welcomed to send job applications and detailed CVs with certified copies of academic certificates (originals are to be presented at the interview) into one PDF to the email address [email protected] (All documents must be submitted in the English language) on or before 17:00 hours, on 30th November, 2023. Subject of your email should be “Job Application for Position NAME – Candidate’s NAME”.
Please note that your CV should include your contact details and profile, list your qualifications & experience, nationality, at least 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered. In addition, presentation of false information/documents will be forbidden to apply forever and even lead to criminal persecution.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.