Administrator at Global Communities
- Company: Global Communities
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Global Communities works at the intersection of humanitarian assistance, sustainable development and financial inclusion to save lives, advance equity and secure strong futures. We support communities at the forefront of their own development in more than 35 countries, partnering with local leaders, governments, civil society and the private sector to achieve a shared vision of a more just, prosperous and equitable global community.
Global Communities is seeking an Office 365 Administrator to join the Global Information Technology team. The Office 365 Administrator is the primary technical and functional subject matter expert for Global Communities portfolio of Microsoft Office 365 (O365) web applications and related productivity tools. In this role, s/he assists in planning, development, implementation, and ongoing support of O365 web applications. S/he provides guidance on the systems roadmap, principles, standards, and best practices regarding O365 web applications. S/he identifies and considers both business and technical needs with the goal of providing quality solutions that enables Global Communities to deliver high quality programs, make informed decisions and increase operational efficiency.
- Implementation of technical solutions that support business processes and strategic objectives. Lead system analysis, design, build/configure, quality assurance, deployments, manage trainings, and provide post implementation support.
- Act as O365 productivity applications system administrator to include but not limited to manage and maintain: SharePoint/Teams Sites, Storage Management, Document Management and Retention, Term Store Management, Tagging, Labeling, Confidentiality, eDiscovery, Rights Management, Data Loss Prevention, Security/Permission, 3rd party application management, Power Platform Development and Administration, Monitor and Manage Connections, Workflow Management, User Profile Management, Data visualization using Power BI. Lead change, configuration, and release management.
- Provide ongoing support for Microsoft Office 365 (O365) web applications and related productivity tools to include working with vendors to maintain and support these systems and integration platforms. Troubleshoot technical issues, track, and follow issues through to resolution.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of system functionalities on new releases, customizations, and integrations. Develop and maintain procedures, guidelines, and technical documentation. Participate in team capacity building for all O365 applications in alignment with the organization’s digital skills training program.
- Stay engaged with technical communities; keep up with the latest trends and best practices in the O365 web applications landscape. This includes participation in technical communities, and testing pilot groups. Identify innovation opportunities and propose to business owners and management. Execute approved innovation ideas in collaboration with IT team member and business partners.
- Provide digital skills training for technical and non-technical staff on the use of O365 web applications and relevant productivity tools, including training on new processes or training to groups on specific functionality.
- Review existing business processes and work with stakeholders to establish metrics for process improvements. Identify and consider both the business and the technical needs with the goal of providing quality solutions. Configure, execute, test, and implement the solution. Survey stakeholders to validate improvements.
- Contribute to a full cycle of technology assessment and business case development to include but not limited to business process analysis, requirements gathering, market research, product evaluation and selection.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation including requirements, application design, configuration, processes/workflows, integrations, and training manuals.
- Act as technical SME in technology focused business working groups and/or task forces as needed.
- Engage and collaborate with all levels of leadership, business units, staff, and customers to influence and create the right technical solutions to solve business problems and improve business processes.
POSITION SPECIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expected to travel on behalf of organization up to 10% annually in support of technology projects and/or initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline and a minimum of four years of related work experience or a minimum of eight years of related work experience.
- Strong proficiency in enterprise systems analysis, requirements gathering, solutions architecture design and build, quality assurance, implementation, and support.
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent engagements with shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Proven experience implementing and maintaining Microsoft Office 365 collaboration and productivity applications to include but not limited to SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Yammer, and Power Platform.
- Proven experience supporting business process automation using Power Automate and Power Apps.
- Experiencing leveraging Power BI for business analytics and dashboards is preferred.
- Proven experience implementing and maintaining electronic signature applications.
- Experience in configuring reporting tools to support business development and operational efficiencies.
- Microsoft Certified Preferred.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of technology strategy and IT governance planning.
- Proven experience in staff management and IT project management.
- Knowledge of servant and inclusive leadership philosophies and practical application in a geographically disperse team context.
- Proven experience of enterprise data management and governance.
- High Level of proficiency in MS Project, MS Office, Visio, and SharePoint.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience working in an international development nonprofit/NGO environment preferred.
- Knowledge of the NGO Reference Model preferred.
- Willingness to learn and support the use of other collaboration/productivity tools outside the realm of O365.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th January, 2024.