Administrative Manager at Tetra Tech International
- Company: Tetra Tech International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Tetra Tech seeks experienced candidates for the following positions:
Administrative Manager (1 Post)- Based in Iringa
Under the responsibility of the Director of Administration & Finance, to whom he / she will report, the office manager will have the following responsibilities: Office Management Roles:
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the MUM office in, ensuring orderliness, establish work relationships with service providers; Establish and maintain effective office information management systems including files, Develop, maintain and report on and manage property inventory assigned to staff; Serve as primary liaison with office leased landlord and control of maintenance needs.
Events and Travel Roles include: He/she will have the primary responsibility of ensuring the timely provision and delivery of all logistical support to the operation of the Iringa office, including; organizing meetings and workshops etc.; create and maintain a staff travel tracker; oversee the traveling schedules and verify the authorizations required for travels process as well as maintain supporting documentation in files for all trips. Monitor and ensure compliance with Tetra Tech’s Travel Policy and Procedures Information Management roles: Ensure all project equipment are in excellent working condition and coordinate with the US-based IT teams on the status of IT equipment and general computer systems; provides assistance to staff to enable effective communication and provides expertise to partners and stakeholders. Ensure all staff are connected to networked computer systems; maintain information management and administration systems; including efficient use of Egnyte information sharing system as needed,
Human Resource Management Roles: HR Specialist will provide human resources support for the MUM Activity, managing recruitment process and ensuring efficient personnel operations and management of MUM staff and consultants in compliance with Tetra Tech policies and practices.
- University degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Office management, information technology management or equivalent position. Experience working in a similar position for an international organization is preferred.
- Must be computer literate (in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team. Must also be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Professional fluency in English and Swahili is required for verbal and written communication.
- Experience delivering services in Tanzania, working successfully within a team environment;
- Please note: Only Tanzanian citizens are eligible for this position.
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls will be accepted about these positions. Deadline for submission of applications is September 28,2021.
Method of ApplicationTo apply through [email protected] with a cover letter and current curriculum vitae (CV) in reverse chronological order format. Please list the title of the position in the email subject line.
Closing Date : 28th September , 2021.