Administrative Manager at ATCL
- Company: ATCL
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line with its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below:-
POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER – (1 POST)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Master Degree in one of the following fields: Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Human Resources Planning and Management, Sociology, Industrial Relations, Business Administration/Commerce majoring in Human Resources Management or related qualification from recognized institutions
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Human Resources Planning and Management, Sociology, Industrial Relations, Business Administration/Commerce majoring in Human Resources Management or related qualification from recognized institutions
- Must have at least eight (8) years of working experience in relevant field and must be in Senior Officer position
- The candidate must have successfully passed Qualifying Law Examinations for Administrative Officers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advises the Director of Human Resources and administration on administrative matters in ATCL.
- Manages the general upkeep of services to include maintenance of office equipment, water and sewerage, office environment cleanness, buildings, Vehicles and grounds including other outsourced services
- Leads the compliance of OSHA guidelines ensuring all locations are compliant with zero tolerance on non-compliance
- Develops, implements and reviews internal administrative procedures specifically with the guiding SOP to enhance administration controls
- Provides requisite link with the PMU for all departmental administrative procurement, ensuring all works and services are planned and executed as per APP and Departmental business plan.
- Manages ATCL security and out sourced security services to ensure ATCL property is well protected
- Conducts Performance Review and Appraisal of subordinates and gives feedback
- Supervises and ensures efficient system of central registry is operational to speed up correspondences between various department and with external parties.
- Manages proper allocation of physical assets such office equipment and furniture and keep current record of users to enable management to plan internal usage efficiently.
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by a supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following;
A curriculum vitae (CV);
Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA);
Two recent passport size photographs ;
Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
Applicants reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
The deadline for submitting the application is 8 December 2022.