10 May 2023
Administrative Intern at Power Providers Ltd
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Power Providers Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
JOB DESCRIPTION- ADMIN INTERN
Position: Administrative intern
Reports to: Administrative & HR Manager
Deadline : 19th May 2023
The admin intern will assist with the day-to-day administrative tasks at Power Providers Company Limited. Below are the main duties and responsibilities that the intern will engage in.
- Update the maintenance contract template and making sure all data is up to date.
- Create a maintenance cost sheet for different clients when the maintenance contract is due and work with accounts to prepare the proforma invoice.
- Coordinate the due maintenance date with the operations team.
- Follow up with the clients on maintenance contract renewals and payments.
- Performing clerical tasks such as filing, scanning documents into an electronic system, and making copies of documents
- Making travel arrangements for executives, including booking flights and arranging accommodations and transportation
- Assisting with marketing initiatives by generating concepts for social media campaigns and monitoring various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. In hand with making sure the website is up to date as well as assisting to maintain the company’s social media accounts and post content.
- Ordering office supplies and equipment to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Receiving and reviewing correspondence to the office
- Ability and willingness to follow directions given and to perform assigned duties in accordance with applicable guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Performing general administrative tasks like data entry, file organization, document checking, taking minutes, etc., as well as other coordination tasks in a timely manner
- Organize and perform ad-hoc job related duties when assigned.
- Diploma in business administration, human resources any related field
- Diligent, organized, and meticulous
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has a good eye for detail
- Is responsible and dependable
- Knowledge of Google Docs and Sheets is preferable.
- Applicants in Arusha will be highly considered
- Willing to learn
- Email applications will not be considered.
- All candidates should fill in the form below to apply
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th May, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE