Administrative Intern at Jhpiego
- Company: Jhpiego
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Jhpiego Internship program aim at providing experiences to young professionals and mentor them into professional roles. This internship will provide an experience to a young professional to get good on the job experiences, the tasks involved are not critical and do not require a full-time staff to complete.
The Administrative Intern will have hands-on experience and the ability to learn and gain work experience, which will support the candidate in the job search and increase his/her experience in the Office Administration tasks.
This position will be closed on November 20, 2023
- Invoice sorting and compilation
- Receiving and verifying of all items received in the office, make sure all items have the FGRN and all other documents Receiving accommodation Invoices, register in the tracker and submit to Finance Attending visitors and all other receptionist Task
- Recording and report on Office assets to ensure that they are tagged
- Work on staff Accommodation Booking
- Follow up, update the hotel list and DocVantage Hotel Contracts for CD to sign the contracts • Follow up and record incoming and outgoing of all couriers for easy tracking
- Update the office supplies movement tracker as issued to the officer
- The storage is well arranged and clean.
- Make sure reception area is clean and tide.
- Work with cleaners to make sure the office, kitchen and washrooms are clean all the time
- Follow up of utilities bill payment i.e. electricity (LUKU), water bills
- Managing the use of the Conference room– it should be clean, arranged and ready to use all the time.
- Recent graduate with a Diploma or higher qualification, preferably in the field of Business Administration or any other related field
- Secretarial training and/or office management/operations training
- Willingness to Intern, learn and gain workplace experience.
- Availability to start immediately and willingness to commit for at least six months
- Resident of Mwanza are highly recommended
- Good written and oral communication and presentation skills in Kiswahili and English.
- Computer literate in standard software including MS Office 365 (especially MS Word< MS Excel and MS Outlook)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th November, 2023.