Administrative Assistant for Tanzania Private Sector Strengthening Activity at Tetra Tech
- Company: Tetra Tech
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The USAID-funded Private Sector Strengthening Activity in Tanzania, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting expressions of interest for an Administrative Assistant. This position will be located in the main office in Dar es Salaam.
Sit at the front desk of the office, serving as the face of the project as the first person that guests see, directing them as appropriate. Support the office in all aspects regarding operations and logistics to ensure smooth running of the office and project activities. Serve as logistical point person for IT related troubleshooting. Work to assist the Procurement and Logistics Manager as necessary to support office operations.
* Responsible for receiving all guests, vendors, packages, mail and recording and directly them to the appropriate department;
* Support coordination of office repairs, maintenance, and cleaning as needed;
* Support planning of special events or meetings in support of project goals including support to identification of vendors, organizing invitations, and other tasks as needed;
* Support compliant application of procurement processes including updating the inventory, applying inventory stickers and managing equipment;
* Provide support for the daily management of the PSSA office and administration;
* Provide IT support to staff in the form of troubleshooting computer problems, connecting printers, etc in coordination with the IT Service Provider and IT Service Consultant and the HO IT to ensure compliance with HO IT policies and procedures;
* Support project operations including property management, travel support, and partner coordination as assigned by and in close coordination with the Procurement and Logistics Manager;
* Assist in the coordination of domestic and international travel arrangements;
* Assist the Procurement and Logistics Manager with filing project records including vendor contracts, legal and registration files, property management files, and HR records for each employee including employment contracts, employment evaluation forms, employment forms;
* Other duties as assigned by the Administrative Manager.
* University degree in business administration or other relevant field preferred;
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in an equivalent position providing support to international donor-funded projects;
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc) with excellent organization skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail; *Demonstrated experience in administration and operations, tactfulness, enthusiasm, and ability to work well as a team;
* Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
* Tanzanian Nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31st July, 2022.