Administrative Assistant at WASSHA
- Company: WASSHA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
WASSHA Incorporation; provide the rental device and charging service using clean energy. Our mission is to provide power to the people through Kiosks, WASSHA provides a whole new experience for people in off-grid areas with affordable, accessible and safe electricity. WASSHA is starting the multiple trials of new businesses to construct the eco-system which can supply the smart experience with people through various approaches.
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
He/she will be provides services by implementing administrative systems, procedures and, policies and monitoring administrative projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises sytems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data and identify solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling repair; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal network; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers.
- Organizing and scheduling appointments
- Planning office meeting.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Play any other administrative roles and duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
- BSc/BA in Public administration, human resource management, business management or relevant field.
- Prior administrative experience not less than 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptability and initiative
Method of Application
- Interested individuals should submit their applications to [email protected] and [email protected] indicating why you think you qualify for this post.
- Email subject should indicate the region you apply for.
- Current CV, indicating relevant experience based on previous tasks; and skills that you are bringing into the organization.
- Names and contacts of three referees who have supervised you in your previous working history.
- Also local residents belonging in that region, who meets the above qualifications, are highly encouraged.