Administrative Assistant at Jhpiego
- Company: Jhpiego
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Administrative Assistant intern will get opportunity to learn on how Jhpiego works with Government and Jhpiego Operation Systems at large, by supporting staff, the accommodation system and keeping the record at large.
- Serve as a backup receptionist and takes charge of answering the telephone.
- Receive and dispatching all the letters to and from the Ministries and other government, agencies, e.g. Registrar of NGOs in Dodoma
- Maintain the record of document submitted at the office for dispatch at the ministry
- Opens and locks office doors, windows and blinds before and after the work day.
- Ensures the office has adequate stock of stationary and kitchen supplies.
- Ensures offices are well set-up with necessary furniture and equipment. Maintains office plants and decors.
- Ensures shared equipment including heavy duty staplers and punching machines, shredders, binding machines.
- Ensures the contacts of all officers at the Ministries and other stakeholders are compiled and shared to supervisor.
- Ensures the office is free of pests by ensuring regular fumigation.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the supervisor to ensure the sound functioning of the office and achievement of project goals.
- University degree and/or college diploma in related field
- Secretarial training and/or office management/operations training
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21st July, 2023.