22 Feb 2021
Administrative Assistant at Embassy of the Republic of Korea
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Embassy of the Republic of Korea
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The Embassy of the Republic of Korea is inviting experienced and qualified citizens to fill the above mentioned vacant post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To analyze current political, economic situation, events and trends
- To do various research for the office
- To receive incoming calls, faxes, emails, and answer them promptly and courteously
- To make necessary arrangements and bookings
- To provide access to the best sources of information by developing and maintaining key contacts in government, non-government organizations and the private sector.
- To handle sensitive official and personal information with integrity and prudence to protect the Embassy and promote harmony among staff
- To carry out any other relevant duties as may be assigned by her/ his superior
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- The successful candidate should possess a degree in social sciences fields or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Good knowledge of computer software applications including MS Word, Excel and Internet.
- At least three years’ experience in similar position.
- Experienced working with at Government organization or Diplomatic Mission is an added advantage.
- Excellent command of English and Swahili, good interpersonal skills, disciplined, intelligent, smart with personality
- Applications should include a covering letter, detailed CV with educational qualifications, a summary of professional experience and a minimum of 2 professional references.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationAll applications must be physically submitted to the Embassy with the following address:
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA
19th Floor, Golden Jubilee Towers, Ohio Street, City Centre, Dar es Salaam
The deadline for submitting the application is 05 March 2021