9 Jan 2021
Administration Officer at Total
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Total
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
- Manage office leases and house rents for expatriates and upcountry employees.
- To ensure that office premises are in good state i.e. overall housekeeping is well maintained through liaison with service providers.
- To ensure that all services are provided on a regular basis and provide good value; process and ensure that all office‐running related bills are paid on time. Services such as Water, Electricity, Waste collection, Hygiene and Sanitation etc.
- Generally, ensure smooth running of the office, Monitor and manage office supplies, like stationery and other consumables to ensure their effective and efficient operation.
- To coordinate arrangements for the meetings, visits, conferences, related to the company.
- In charge of all visas, work permit, resident permits and other government requirement for expatriates and their families.
- To provide administrative assistance to senior management staff.
- Custody of land assets, tracking movements, regular updates of the Asset register.
- Maintain Administrative records for easy access by other stakeholders
- In charge of pest control for both offices and expatriate houses.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining purchase requisitions (PR) of HR and Administration department as per purchase procedures.
- In charge of company licenses; application, regular updates, and custody.
- To undertake any other duty as assigned by the HR & Administration Manager.
Context and environment
The job involves both Office and out of Office assignments
- Bachelor Degree preferred in Business Administration, Transport or related field. Requirement can be waived in lieu of appropriate direct experience in Admin and logistics activities.
- Three years of professional work experience in Admin and logistics activities in a reputable organizations.
- Proven analytical and written presentation skills and ability to communicate to a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify potential problems before they occur.
- Ability to manage day to day interactions with contracted external service providers and analyse their performance.
- Demonstrated capacity for self-organization.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th February, 2021.