4 Mar 2022
Administration & Logistics Officer at Mott MacDonald
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Mott MacDonald
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania - Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
- Carry out routine tasks to ensure that the office is a safe working environment
- Complete weekly stock reports on office supplies
- Carry out general office duties as requested by the Operations Manager
- Provide support to the procurement activities.
- Liaise with finance team on payments to vendors/suppliers
- Monitor and keep accurate records of the Programme Asset & inventory Registers.
- Support the delivery arrangements of all goods including printed materials.
- Establish a good working relationship with suppliers, including the establishment of maintenance agreements for items such as generators, ICT equipment etc.
Events and Logistics
- Supporting the Technical Team in the organisation of events, meetings and workshops.
- Liaising with hotels and accommodation providers
- Support the Operations Manager and Assistant Project Manager in the effective mobilisation of international staff and sub-consultants coming from overseas, including
- Communications with UK team members for support with visa applications, flight bookings, and security briefings.
- Management and timely communication of local arrangements such as airport transfers and hotel bookings.
- Supporting the development and regular update of welcome packs and induction information.
- Supporting sub-consultants with their administration and other arrangements
- Managing the mobile communications (office phones, phone credit, internet, etc)
- Manage meeting room bookings, and ensure the room is set up as per need.
- Maintain operations records in accordance with Mott MacDonald processes and procedures
- Supporting in the ethics, transparency and accountability principles of the Programme and of Cambridge Education (Mott MacDonald);
- Be proactive and responsive to performing any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Manager or Senior Management Team.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 16th March, 2022.