Administration Assistant – Record Management at VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB)
- Company: VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
VISIONFUND TANZANIA MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of more than TZS 30 billion and more than 40,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers. VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant position detailed here below
Work reference no. 009/2023
Position: Administration Assistant – Record Management
Supervisor: – Administration and Security Manager
- Safeguard the Bank’s institutional memory and to ensure the management of all archives, including documents of historical value and vital documents of the Bank.
- Archival processing: safeguarding, filing, archival description, sorting, destruction, establishing inventory and the archive directory
- Coordinate with services that produce documents to be archived: advice, awareness-raising, training, development of payment procedures, internal use of information:
- Physical records management and administrative management of the Archives Section
- Communication of archived information and documents:
- Storage of electronic archives
- Hold at least a degree in one of the following fields: Archival, Information Science or any other related fields; possess in-depth knowledge and practice in archival management; a qualification or knowledge of the law would be an added advantage.
- Experience with Banking/Financial Institution operation,
- Ability to cooperate, with authority, with other units of the Bank.
- Ability to work in a team, strong organizational skills and a meticulous work.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English or French with a good working knowledge of the other language.
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
Special / Personal Abilities
- Excellent character and unquestionable integrity
- Willingness and ability to efficiently work in a team
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Model and demonstrates effective Christian leadership
- Good knowledge on economic and financial topics and sufficient experience in the loan business of VFT-MFB is added advantage
Method of ApplicationInterested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to; [email protected].
The position should be the subject of the email application.
OR; through the postal address below:
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
P.O. Box 1546,
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 29th September 2023.