Administartion Officer at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Company: Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Administration Officer based at Dar es Salaam Office to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in Dar es Salaam Administration Section are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Administration &Travel Supervisor
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for upper management
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so
- Support filling and follow up application for work permit and resident permits
- Facilitate hotel bookings and airport pick up, and ensuring adherence to covid-19 protocol
- Ensuring the offices are clean and stocked with standard office consumables.
- Diploma in Administration or a similar qualification
- 2 years’ experience in with a similar position industry.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have very high levels of confidentiality and be able to meet tight deadlines as the nature of the job may demand.
- Good work ethics and a strong attitude to safety is an essential requirement for this position.
- Must be able to work very independently and with very minimal supervision.
- Must have relevant skills on Information Technology
- Must be Competent in MS office applications.
- Must demonstrate not only good oral communication skills in Kiswahili and English but must have excellent Kiswahili and English Writing skills
- Attention to details to ensure all requests are captured and implemented accurately and in time
- Understand legal requirements on administrative matters such as permit processing
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
Method of ApplicationApplicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME Indicating the role title “ADMINSTRATION OFFICER“ in the subject of your email Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected] If you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 30th November 2021 BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com