5 Aug 2021
Admin Assistant-LINDI at Aga Khan Foundation
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Aga Khan Foundation
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Aga Khan Foundation
Office Premises Cleaning
- Maintain and ensure all internal and external environment are clean and well maintained.
- Prepare and serve hot and cold beverages to staff and visitors as required.
- Ensure that water of use in the building is always available and in case of shortage report for delivery to be made.
- Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to the supervisor.
- Ensure the office is locked and secured after office hours.
Reception /Administration Roles
- Work as the executive assistant to Project Manager.
- Checking inventory levels and ordering new supplies in addition to keeping the records updated.
- Physical check incoming goods against purchase orders/invoices and issue GRNs; Returning damaged goods to vendors.
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment’s
- Organizing business travels, itineraries and accommodation for staffs and ensure all payments are initiated in timely manner.
- Attend to all incoming and outgoing mails
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system including retrieving documents from filing system and handle requests for information and data.
- Managing the generator and ensuring that it has enough fuel and switched on when there is electricity break down.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor (s)
- Certificate or Diploma level with at least two years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Additional qualification as an administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Strong accountability, inter-personal skills and working collaboratively with the internal project team and non-project partners.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili language, Strong team player, creative and problem-solving skill.
- Commitment to safeguarding Policies and guidelines
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th August, 2021.