Adaptation Sound Engineer at Ubongo Kids
- Company: Ubongo Kids
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Reports to: Adaptation Manager, Head of Production, Studio Coordinator
Ubongo is building brains and building change for families across Africa through fun edutainment on accessible technologies. We’re a social enterprise founded and based in Dar es Salaam, and we broadcast our shows Akili and Me and Ubongo Kids across the continent.
The Adaptation Sound Engineer is responsible for preparing, updating and sharing all Ubongo’s audiovisual dubbing packages and quality control of any and all Ubongo audiovisual adapted content.
- Experience in sound engineering, music mixing, and audio production
- Demonstrable voice and music portfolio
- Passion for Ubongo’s vision of bringing localized edutainment to learners across Africa
- Competent using Logic Pro or experienced using other sound software and able to learn Logic pro
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative and flexible in project management with minimal supervision needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Always looking to learn new skills and willing to help out in areas outside ajira the jobs description
- Interest and passion for finding sustainable, scalable solutions for social impact
Create dubbing scripts for all Ubongo content
Create backing tracks for music and sound design and effects tracks for dubbing packages of all TV and radio content
Edit sound files for dubbing packages of TV and radio content
Mix music, voice, and other audio files for dubbing and adaptation packages as needed
Organize and update dubbing and adaptation content on hard drives and google drive
Liaise with the adaptation manager and studio team to ensure smooth processes for content delivery
Record as needed.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 19th November, 2020.