Accountants (3) at Africovid International Tanzania
- Company: Africovid International Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
JOB TITLE: Accountants (3 Positions) – Dar es Salaam
We are looking for qualified Accountants to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
Method of ApplicationApplications will be accepted up to 31st March 2021. Interested applicants should submit: (a) a confidential cover letter;
(b) detailed CV with names and addresses of 3 referees.
All applications to be sent to [email protected]
INCLUDING the region you want to work in the subject line (Mwanza, Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Dodoma, Shinyanga, Mbeya) e.g FIELD OFFICER – MWANZA.