Accountant officer at Serene Microfinance Limited
- Company: Serene Microfinance Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Serene Microfinance Limited has been a growing and expanding company since its establishment in providing financial solutions to many individuals and corporates. Serene Microfinance Ltd exceptionally stands as good example due to the unique contribution in reaching many categories of customers in Tanzania with micro-loans whose operations are in many parts of Dar es Salaam City and the nearby Regions.
In an effort to stream line operations, Serene Microfinance LTD seeks to recruit qualified Senior Risk Officer, Accountant Officer and Marketing Officer to assist on the Management of Risk, finance and Marketing Department. (Location Dar es Salaam)
Position: Accountant officer (1 Post)
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data as well as preparing financial reports.
- Handling statutory deductions and tax payments while observing the stipulated deadline dates of submission. This includes the following taxes, Income tax, VAT, PAYE, Withholding tax.
- Performs audit work in accordance with the approved audit manual and professional standards and carries out the procedures outlined in the internal audit plan.
Required Skills and Experiences
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Mathematical Skills and Computer Application Skills (Excel, Word, Power Point etc)
- Holders of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accounting or Finance with at least one year’ experience in a similar position
- Accountant Officer Reporting to the Acting General Manager
NOTE: Experience of working with Microfinance Institutions/Bank will be an added advantage.
Method of ApplicationKindly submit your application along with Academic Certificates (Photocopies) and detailed CV containing names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below in one PDF File not later than 20th May, 2023. All late applications will not be processed.
Application AddressAll applications should be sent by email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager, Serene Microfinance Ltd, P.O. Box 33813, Mikocheni B, Dar es Salaam. Email; [email protected]
Note: only shortlisted candidates would be contacted “Serene Microfinance is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company. Both Men and Women are encouraged to apply”
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE