Accountant at Mponde Holding Company Limited (MHCL)
- Company: Mponde Holding Company Limited (MHCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanga Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Mponde Holding Company Limited (MHCL) is incorporated as Limited Liability Company established under the Companies Act Cap 212. The Company is solely owned by the Public Entities. The MHCL head office is located at Plot 38 Kweminyasa – Mponde, Bumbuli District Council in Tanga Region. The Company owns a tea-processing factory at Mponde and deals with the purchase of green tea leaves and processing the same.
The MHCL is seeking to employ qualified, dynamic, committed, responsible, and self-motivated people to fill the following vacant positions mentioned below:
- Receive, banks and directs proper use of all monies paid to MHCL
- Oversee timely payments of salaries and emoluments
- Maintain updated financial information on revenue and expenditure
- Control capital and recurrent expenditure
- Maintain up to date financial information on revenue and expenditure
- Prepare financial statements of income and expenditure in accordance to the Company strategic plan
- Liaise with other Department in preparation of annual estimates, budgets and related financial matters
- Advising MHCL about Tax matters on various transactions
- To ensure timely payment of creditors.
Accountant should be a holder of a Diploma or Bachelor degree in Accounting or relevant field. Registration with NBAA as CPA (T), ACCA, ACA or any other equivalent professional qualification recognized by NBAA is an added advantage.
Candidate shall have 2 years working experience in a related field.
As provided in the salary structure and in the MHCL Incentive Scheme
Interested applicants shall be required to provide detailed; application letter, Curriculum Vitae; Certified Copies of Academic and professional Certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates/ Master’s
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from the respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable).
- Birth certificate.
- Certificates from Foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advancedlevel education should be verified by National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Uncertified Certificates and Provisional Statement of Results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable telephone numbers and e-mails
Method of ApplicationAll applications should be submitted to below address not later than 22nd November, 2023, via email or postal.
Mponde Holding Company Limited,
P.O. Box 242,
Email: [email protected]