Accountant at Jumla Africa
- Company: Jumla Africa
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Jumla Africa has 16 warehouses across 15 regions of Tanzania supplying over 250 stockist. Jumla Africa is a trusted distributor for leading agriculture and veterinary manufactures.
Current Tanzania region locations: Arusha, Singida, Tabora, Manyara, Morogoro, Iringa, Simiyu, Tanga, Dodoma, Mara, Ruvuma, Kigoma, Songwe, Njombe and RukwaJob Summary.
To prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Preparing and reconciling daily sales report and post to thesystem.
- Analyzing, vouching and verifying all retirements from the Team leaders and other staffs and post to thesystem.
- Preparing weekly transportallowances and SO Salary.
- Record keeping and arrangements forbookkeeping.
- Preparation of ledgers for the preparation of financialstatements.
- Preparing and compiling financial statements for the internal and externalusers.
- Assist on preparing and filling statutoryreturns.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and generalledgers.
- Other duties may assign bysupervisor.
Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree major in accounting or equivalent
- Professional Qualified Accountant- CPA/ACCA required.
- 2-5 years experience in Finance and Accounting
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard(IFRS)
- Knowledge of Tax Laws and regulations.
- Knowledgw of computer system and applications, mainly Quick book
- Management of Financial Acccounting or Financial reporting is added advantage
Skills & capabilities
- Good knowledge in office automation tools like excel spreadsheets
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Strong risk and financial analysis skills
- Being Creative and Proactive
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Independent and objective decisions maker
- High level of integrity
Location : Arusha Tanzania
Method of ApplicationPlease send you cover letter and CV in one file to [email protected]
This position will be filled when a suitable candidate is found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APPLY NOT LATER THAN 28th September 2023