Accountant at ITM Tanzania Ltd
- Company: ITM Tanzania Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field. Holder of CPA
(At least intermediate level)
Professional Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in the accounting field
Experience within project: Good computer skills and knowledge of several accounting software. Available to work outside normal working hours; Ability to work under minimal supervision. Attention to details; Good communication skills; Fluency in English. Very good organization skills, pro-active, dynamic, honest discreet and courteous.
Knowledge of QuickBooks is a must.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Finance and Accounting
• Summarizing, classifying and ensuring all business transactions are recorded in the accounting system on a daily basis.
• Keeping accurate records filling for all daily business transactions posted in the system
• Assist Fin & Admin manager in the processing of financial statements according to legal, company accounting, financial guidelines, and International Accounting Standards.
• Assist in appropriate inventory management.
• Assist in cashflow management, gather all the payment requests (needs) from other departments, and provide reports and reconciliations to the management on daily weekly/monthly basis where required.
• Assist in preparation and filling of all relevant tax returns of the company.
• Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
• Maintain office supplies by ordering and purchasing items with attention to budgetary constraints and after prospecting market prices.
• Develop and update the vendor tracker for better supplier management.
• Responsible for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and furniture.
• Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
Coordinate and maintain record of equipment provided to staff.
• Ensure maintenance of company vehicles and control vehicle documentation.
• Supervise the office cleaning and general
• Liaise with facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
• Organize other office activities (event planning,
• Perform any other tasks requested by the management.
Method of ApplicationPlease send your CV to
Email Subject: Accountant
Deadline: 7th September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.