Account Assistant at Nikki Pharmacy ltd
- Company: Nikki Pharmacy ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Nikki Pharmacy ltd is the local registered company dealing with the distribution of human Medicine located at Chalinze and Kariakoo Dar es salaam, and we are looking for the highly motivated candidate for the post of Account Assistant to be based in our Dar es Salaam Branch.
The Account Assistant will be responsible for day to day operation of the company and the following applies to the role;
- Monitoring daily income and control expenses.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with suppliers and ensure financial compliance.
- Daily record, follow up and monitor regulatory documentation
- Strong communicator and flexible in duty performance
- Team player and ability to work under pressure
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Competent computer skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software.
- Attention to details.
- Extremely organized in a manner that is easily read by others.
- Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- Administrative skills.
At least a high school diploma in Finance, Account, and or Business management from a reputable Institution
At least 2 years’ experience as Account assistant in the reputable organization
Method of ApplicationSend your CVs to; [email protected] and copy to [email protected].
Deadline of Application
3rd September 2021, COB
*Only successful candidates will be contacted.