Zenith Media PVT Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Accountant
- Company: Zenith Media PVT Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Reporting directly to the Directors, the incumbent will be their strategic financial partner. In this capacity, he/she will have responsibility for the overall financial integrity of the company and will manage the organization’s financial activities, including accounting, financial systems and control as well as financial analysis, budgeting and reporting. The incumbent will also have administrative responsibilities such as responsibility for HR.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Invoicing completed jobs (Including making TRA receipt)
• Making delivery notes when goods are ready.
• Creating Purchase Orders based on operational requirements.
• Creating Estimates.
• Filing of and keeping organized relevant documents (i.e. invoices, delivery records insurance details and etcetera)
Sending end of the day Z reports to TRA
• Dealing with external auditors
• Ensuring that tax returns are prepared
• Manage the company’s cash flow
Monthly preparation of Profit/Loss Statement
Monthly preparation of Cash Flow
Preparation of financial statements and other financial/accounting reports when needed.
Time to time analysis of financial health of company.
• Manage receivables, follow up on payments.
• Work with Credit Control Officers to collect account receivables.
• Ensure that suppliers are paid timely and in an appropriate manner
Make crtain that the company has sufficient financial resources to operate.
Managing Petty Cash inflows and outflows.
• Oversight responsibility for human resources, including keeping staff records, managing the payroll and other statutory payments, managing and keeping track of leave and sick days taken.
• To undertake self-development relevant to the position.
• To complete other tasks as required by the company
Dimensions/Territory/Scope/Scale: This job is of an Accountant. He/she will cover the Accountant’s role for both the Press and the Retail (multiple) sites. The position is situated above all other positions in the hierarchy giving this position the power to extract relevant information from any department.
Date and other relevant internal references: For further information on organizational structure, processes and all other work related rules, regulations, policies and procedures please refer to the ‘Policies and Procedures’ handbook of the Company. If information is not available therein then refer to superior or Directors.