Yetu Microfinance Bank Jobs in Tanzania : Credit Manager
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Yetu Microfinance Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Yetu Microfinance Bank, formerly, YOSEFO, is one of leading microfinance institutions with over 20 years of experience in Tanzania and the only DSE Listed Microfinance Bank. Currently, Yetu Microfinance Bank has three branches and 15 outlets in six regions plus Zanzibar. Yetu Microfinance Bank is recruiting for an experienced, motivated and hands-on to fill the position of:
CREDIT MANAGER -1 POST
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key results area:
- The Credit Manager is a senior manager reporting to the MD, and is responsible for credit operations for the microfinance bank.
- This role is designed to ensure the bank maintains competitive credit products that are able to respond quickly to market changes and – most importantly – meet the needs of our clients and target market (low income entrepreneurs).
- The job holder is responsible for continuous review, improvement and development of products, credit analysis, delinquency management, and credit training.
- The job holder will need to ensure that team members have the capacity to deliver credit products in a highly efficient and profitable manner, in a market-led and mission driven approach.
- The CM will strive to ensure that the company presents characteristics consistent with a credit ethos that will win community trust, respond to client needs and raise client awareness regarding the opportunities that the bank’s credit products can provide.
- To ensure that the bank at all time, achieve Non performing Loans (NPL) acceptable by the bank.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin or related fields, MBA is a plus
- 8 years of relevant experience, 5 in banking and credit (retail development focused)
- Experienced in development of credit growth strategies, policies and procedures at a senior level, preferably in Africa or similar environments
- Exposure to microfinance desired; experience with group lending is beneficial
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point and competency in use of BR Net a plus
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact by March 31,2019 to:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER,
YETU MICROFINANCE BANK PLC,
P.O.BOX 75379, DAR ES SALAAM