Welders-TIG at Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited
- Company: Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based clients, we are looking for a competent and experienced Welders-TIG. He/she will be responsible for permanently joining metal parts using high heat application to form a permanent bond. May specialize in one of hundreds of different processes of welding to join metals together.
- Use electrical currents to create heat and bond metals.
- Over sea the selection and procurement of materials and equipment required for TIG welding
- Measure and align work pieces using straight edge and clamps
- Over sea the set up of TIG welding equipment
- Operates power and hand tools
- Maintains good working knowledge of welding characteristic of metal such as stainless steel
- Weld materials in Flat, Horizontal, Vertical and overhead position
- Adjust gas gauge to set the flow rate of shielding gas
- Creates quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbol)
- Inspects welds for accuracy
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Key Duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
Education and Experience
This position typically is not an entry-level job, as it requires demonstrable previous experience as a Welder.
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience required
Method of Application
Only candidates who meet the minimum criteria outlined as above are invited to send a comprehensive CV by e-mail to [email protected] Kindly mark your application as “Application ‘Welder-TIG“ In the subject line of your email. Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Friday 27th September 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification