Welders- MIG at Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based clients, we are looking for a competent and experienced Welders- MIG. He/she will be responsible for permanently joining metal parts using high heat application to form a permanent bond. May specialize in one of hundreds of different processes of welding to join metals together.
- Measure and mark work pieces using straight edges, Rulers and Calipers
- Cut and smoothen metal components using portable grinders etc
- Read and interpret blueprints and production drawing
- Guides and directs
- Bore holes through metal work pieces
- Weld materials in Flat, Horizontal, Vertical and overhead position
- Adjust gas gauge to set the flow rate of shielding gas
- Creates quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbol)
- Inspects welds for accuracy
- Use electrical currents to create heat and bond metals.
- Join beams in the construction of buildings, bridges, and other structures and to join pipes in pipelines, power plants, and refineries.
- Weld materials such as steel and titanium.
- Use a rod and heat to join metals.
- Operate welding machine that feeds wire to bond materials.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Key Duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
Education and Experience
This position typically is not an entry-level job, as it requires demonstrable previous experience as a Welder.
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience require
How to Apply
Only candidates who meet the minimum criteria outlined as above are invited to send a comprehensive CV by e-mail to [email protected] Kindly mark your application as “Application ‘Welder-MIG“ In the subject line of your email. Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Friday 27th September 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification