WASSHA Inc Jobs in Tanzania : Customer Services Officer
- Company: WASSHA Inc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
Answer incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information. You will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone. You will also inform customers of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions. Also interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Main Job Task and Responsibilities
• Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails.
• Management and resolve customer complaints regarding Wassha services.
• Sell Wassha products and place customer orders in the computer system.
• Provide product and service information to customers concerning Wassha service
• Research required information using available resources
• Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable Wassha software
• Process orders, forms, and application
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Complete call logs and reports
• Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
• Provide pricing and delivery information.
• Perform customer verifications.
• Set up new customer accounts.
• Record details of actions taken.
• Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
• Maintain customer databases.
• Manage administration.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma, Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
• Excellent data entry and typing skills
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
• Interpersonal skills.
• Communication skills – verbal and written.
• Listening skills.
• Problem analysis and problem-solving.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Data collection and ordering.
• Customer service orientation.
• Stress tolerance.
Method of Application
• Interested individuals should submit their applications to [email protected] indicating: • Why you think you qualify for this post • Current CV, indicating relevant experience based on previous tasks; and skills that you are bringing into the organization. • Names and contacts of three referees who have supervised you in your previous working history Telephone calls will not be entertained.