VSO Jobs in Tanzania : Technical Adviser Youth Employment and entrepreneurship
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: VSO
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
* Master’s in Development studies, Agriculture or other relevant qualification, or equivalent experience.
* Extensive experience and knowledge of programming, Youth Employment and entrepreneurship including vocational and agricultural related skills training; enterprise development; market-led approaches.
* Proven experience of securing external funding and grants, including proposal development. Evidence of understanding the challenges of donor and contract management and the implications for programme management.
* Proven experience in financial management, including building a budget, monitoring and managing expenditure. Experience of having compiled financial reports.
* Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience of project cycle management, organisational assessment, planning and M&E tools and processes.
* Experience of compiling donor reports.
* Leadership and people management skills; including handling complex situations to an effective conclusion; experience of developing, coaching and managing high performing teams.
* Self-motivated, ability to use own initiative, flexibility.
* Strong representation and negotiation skills; ability to negotiate and maintain relations with external stakeholders.
* Oral and written fluency in English, with ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences.
* Able to adapt to new and demanding situations, with experience of living and working in developing countries.
* Able to travel, including work away from the home base for up to 30% of time, both within the country and occasionally internationally with some weekend and evening work.
* Excellent coordination and planning skills with experience of working under pressure. Time management skills.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.