Vodafone Jobs in Tanzania : Project Leader
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
- Management of projects as per the project management policy and procedure.
- Change Control Management in introducing new systems, products & services and processes into the company.
- Ensure smooth transfer of knowledge and tools for supporting new products and services introduced in the network from suppliers/Developers to VTL support teams
- Project progress reports
Roles & Responsibilities
Ensure proper understanding of project requirements and deliverables.
Ensure that all project deliverables are met as per the agreed timelines and scope. Should delays creep in; proper escalations should be done to ensure that project timelines are not impacted.
Ensure that all dependencies are identified during scoping session and accurately captured in the scope or work document or user requirements specification (URS).
Ensure that the right approach for implementation of a project is deduced and agreed. Thereafter he/she should ensure that the selected approach is adhered to by the various teams involved in the project.
Ensure that all the necessary training and processes that are essential for supporting the projects, product or service are in place prior going live or existing ones are reviewed to cater for the new service.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- In possession of adequate knowledge of Project Management
- Knowledge of Information technology areas such as PC, servers, systems and applications.
- Good understanding of the building blocks in the telecommunication industry.
- Sound understanding of business concepts and processes.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed/instructed.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Minimum a Degree in Computing, Telecommunication or Electronics science and data communication
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the IT field or customer care environment.
- GSM experience would be advantageous.
- Experience in project management is an added advantage as well.
- Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage