Vodafone Jobs in Tanzania : Manager: Data Centre and Network Facility Operations
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
- Provide operations and maintenance leadership through controlling, managing, auditing, supporting daily Data Centre operations and Network facilities activities that ensure achievement of highest possible KPI targets, operational excellence as well as efficiency in network operations processes and cost.
- Responsible for acquisition, management and maintenance of Network facilities and physical/civil infrastructure including but not limited to Data centers and BTS sites
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Services Contract Governance: Control and operational management of the partners to deliver optimal end-to-end network availability and KPI target; including PM audits ATP’s, and quality of workmanship on all operational sites.
- Data Centre layout and Environment: Drive end-to-end process and governance to ensure there is structured Data Centre layout, cabling, and equipment positioning, implementation of heat and smoke detection and fire suppression to fully achieve efficiencies and compliance to Vodacom standards.
- Cooling and Power: Drive end-to-end operations of critical systems to the Data Centre such as HVAC, UPS and Generators to fully achieve Vodacom standards and other required regulations in the country.
- Capacity Management: Drive end-to-end processes and procedures to manage Network infrastructure capacities and capabilities.
- Property Management: Plan and execute maintenance of Network civil infrastructure and physical property, including management of leases, contracts and statutory/ regulatory compliance. Management of site acquisition agents to ensure timely acquisition and preparations of lease agreements for site rollout.
- BCM/DRP: Ensure operational alignment and adherence to the company BCM/DRP policy and strategy.