Vodafone Jobs in Tanzania : Business Analyst
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
• Overall M-CommercePerformance evaluation
• Products and market analysis.
• Financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
• Improve existing and design new reports to meet business and regulatory requirements
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Business Analysis
- Understanding and tracking of key performance indicators
- Preparation of presentation and presenting to decision makers
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of operating budget
- Forecasting revenue & cost based on the roadmap and business strategies
- Manage financial resources allocation and utilization in line with business budge
- Planning, monitoring and variance analysis
- Monitoring trends and overall business performance
- Monitoring project progress by tracking activities and communicating progress report
- Predict and Analyze variances for immediate action
- Understand and communicate financial and operational impact of any changes
- Support strategic planning and any marketing initiatives
- Defining business requirements, preparation and sharing of the reports daily, weekly, monthly and whenever required.
- Developing new models to support business decision
- Improve internal and external reporting processes
- Understanding and complying to regulatory reporting requirements
Continuously tracking products pricing and their relevancy to the cost, market and customer needs.
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from market insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
- Able to challenge the status quo
- 5 years’ experience industry or functional experience.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Management or Information Technology.
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge in BI tools
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in handling large dataset would be advantageous.