Vodafone Jobs in Tanzania : Billing Administrator: Postpaid Billing
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
- PostPaid System Administration & Support
- TAP File Administration
- Bill Run & Bill Printing
- Systems Change Management and general Maintenance
- Provide Internal Business Support
- Supply SLA Management
- System Security Compliance Management
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Daily checks on files collected and distributed to the PostPaid billing system, checking for data completeness and accuracy of the BillRun, checking rating charges. Identifying, prioritizing, investigating & analysing PostPaid billing issues and monitoring the issues that need to be fixed up to their closure and Proposing measures to be implemented to avoid re-occurrence of any issue.
- Verify the completeness of TAP files collection & distribution, processing and accuracy of TAP rates and Liaise with clearing house on all issues relating to TAP files.
- Verifying the accuracy of data before BillRun, perform BillRun and posting to financial systems, checking invoice/statement/Itemised bill layout.
- Manage PostPaid and roaming tariffs and Support Systems development & documentation as per Design & Development methodology.
- Provide Billing Systems user support, Maintaining inter-departmental SLAs and Maintaining Departmental Procedures.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Flexibility & Stress tolerant
- Ability to work Independently
- System Maintenance and Management Skills
- Billing System Administration Skills
- Excellent Communication & Analytical Skills
- Programing and SQL Knowledge
- Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience in the GSM Industry
- B.Sc. or a related tertiary qualification
- Experience in Unix, Linux, Solaris and Windows, Relational Database Management Systems