Vodacom Jobs in Tanzania : Manager: Digital Support and Self Service
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
- Define and own support functionality of Online and Self Service touch points (including but not limited to App, USSD, IVR and Live chat)
- Manage the Online and Self Service channels as a means to deflect calls to the Call Centre.
- Enhance the assisted support functionality through the use of chatbots.
- Develop and execute the Digital Support roadmap in line with the company roadmap to optimize customer experience and associated cost savings.
- Be transformational and lead the change required to execute a solid Digital Care Strategy.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Implementation of all approved touch points and self-services as per approved road. Increase adoption and usage of all developed channels.
- Improve customer experience through deep understanding of customer needs/insights as well as competitive analysis for continued development of the services and touch points to ensure market leadership.
- Implement a robust reporting framework for performance tracking and improvement recommendations.
- Collaborate with all key stakeholders, specifically with IT and key suppliers where required.
- Drive innovation and change within the digital space. Take deep interest in new technologies and emerging global service delivery trends.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Experience with digital support platforms, chatbots, IVR and self-service design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to persuade and influence peers and stakeholders
- Innovation focused
- Customer Obsessed
- 3+ years functional experience or industry experience
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Digital applications knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills and digital acumen.