VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd Jobs in Tanzania : Business Centre Manager/Branch Manager
- Company: VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFN) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Microfinance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of Tshs. 24 billion and 54,000 customer base, more than 5,000 of them being small holder farmers. VFT is seeking to employ dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below:
Work reference no.4
Position: Business Centre Manager/Branch Manager
Reporting to: Regional Manager
To market VFT- MFB products and services within the prescribed Business Center area of operations with emphasis on leading quality business growth, both loans and savings,
• Develops the Business Center/Branch business plan and annual work plans and ensure adequate resource allocation within the Business Center.
• Ensures that the set Business Center targets per product are exceeded.
• Ensures that organization policies, procedures and internal controls are adhered to
• Decides on branch operational issues within the framework of existing regulations and management decisions
• Responsible for proper and timely reporting of Branch activities: weekly, monthly and quarterly as per VFT requirements.
• Works with VFT management members team, engages in branch team problem solving, work on overlapping tasks, and provide back-up support to the other branches and head office as needed
Required Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
• University degree in Economics, Accounting or Business Administration.
• Proficient with Microsoft applications, 5 years’ management experience,
• 2 years in supervisory position in a microfinance industry Banking certification and experience is an added advantage.
• Excellent character and unquestionable integrity.
• Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
• Good knowledge on economic and financial topics.
• Experience in the operational business of VISIONFUND TANZANIA MFB is an added advantage.
• Diverse departmental skills in Marketing, Sales, Accounting & Finance Very good communication and leadership skills.
• Networking, negotiating, and problem solving skills
About our working environment & remuneration VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Method of Application
Application letters stating the position applied with photocopies of certificates and CV's with three referees should be sent EITHER online to [email protected] OR through the postal address below: The Chief Executive Officer, VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited P.O. Box 1546, Arusha, TANZANIA The application to reach VFT-MFB not later than two weeks after the first appearance of this advertisement. N.B.: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted Disclaimer: VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to announce to the general public that it has not engaged any consultant to conduct recruitment on its behalf