VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd Jobs in Tanzania : Assistant Legal Officer
- Company: VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Tanzania
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFN) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Microfinance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of Tshs. 24 billion and 54,000 customer base, more than 5,000 of them being small holder farmers. VFT is seeking to employ dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below:
Work reference no.3
Position: Assistant Legal Officer
Reporting to: Head of Risk and Compliance
Job Role: To assist the Legal officer in all legal matters are properly documented and stored for future use.
• Managing all correspondences in regarding organization legal matters
• Assist the legal officer in drafting contracts and other legal related documents
• Assist the legal Officer in handling staff labor related matters
• Represent the Legal Officer as when required in lawsuits, legal process, mediation and arbitration
• Keep and updates records of all legal disputes/litigation
• Submit all annual returns to respective regulatory bodies
• Responds to daily employees’ questions/issues related to legal matters timely and in an appropriate manner
Required Minimum Qualifications Knowledge & Skills
• University degree in Law from a recognized institution
• Proficient with Microsoft applications.
• Two years working experience as a legal officer and expertise in labor laws is an added advantage
• Excellent character and unquestionable integrity.
About our working environment & remuneration VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Method of Application
Application letters stating the position applied with photocopies of certificates and CV's with three referees should be sent EITHER online to [email protected] OR through the postal address below: The Chief Executive Officer, VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited P.O. Box 1546, Arusha, TANZANIA The application to reach VFT-MFB not later than two weeks after the first appearance of this advertisement. N.B.: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted Disclaimer: VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to announce to the general public that it has not engaged any consultant to conduct recruitment on its behalf