VETA Moshi Jobs in Tanzania : Motor Vehicle Driving Instructor x3
- Company: VETA Moshi
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kilimanjaro
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Vocational Education and Training Authority (VETA) is an autonomous Government Agency established by the Act of Parliament No. 1 of 1994. VETA is responsible for regulating, coordinating, financing and providing Vocational Education and Training in Tanzania.
Moshi Regional Vocational Training Centre is one of 29 centers owned by the Vocational Education and Training authority (VETA) and it was established in 1980 and inaugurated in 1984 by Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere to serve the population of Kilimanjaro Region and surrounding areas.
VETA Moshi RVTSC is looking for qualified, competent, dynamic and committed Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies on contract terms.
Job Title : Motor Vehicle Driving Instructor-3 Posts
Duty Station : Moshi RVTSC
Job Relationship : Report to Entrepreneurship and short course Coordinator
Teach and train driving school trainees to the required standard
- Prepare scheme of Training, and lesson notes.
- Prepare appropriate tools and equipment required for presentation/ demonstration.
- Effectively and efficiently deliver instructions to trainees
- Check status of the vehicle to be used for driving training by carrying inspection on fuel, brakes, tires and other necessary components.
- Ensure skillfully and safe guiding of the vehicle and trainees.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, annual training reports.
- Maintain log book and show the details of the movement of the vehicle.
- Monitor discipline of trainees by following rules and regulations as provided by the centre.
- Carrying out any other instruction related to his/her job as may be assigned from time to time aimed at improving the overall performance of the section.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED
- A minimum of form IV Secondary School Education with credit passes
- An up to date Class “C” Driving license,
- Certificate in Motor vehicle mechanics.
- Driving Instructor Certificate from recognized Institutions
- Driving instructor’s Certificate Registration from Police Force.
- Relevant job experience of One (1) years and above
- Communication Skills Should be able to fill up Comprehensively different forms in English or Swahili
Method of Application
- Application letters enclosed with detailed curriculum vitae, indicating names and addresses of three referees, certified copies of relevant academic transcripts and certificates and birth certificates. Please note that the certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Only applicants with required qualifications will be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification awaits the successful candidates