USAID Jobs in Tanzania : Records Management Assistant (Health)
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: USAID
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
The Mtwara Regional Secretariat in collaboration with, the USAID Boresha Afya Program is hereby informing the general public the availability of one (1) vacancy at Ligula Regional Referral Hospital located in Mtwara Municipality. The qualified citizens of not above 40 years of age are required to apply. Successful applicants will be offered a 4 to 5 years contract with the possibility of the Government of Tanzania taking over with permanent terms after the elapse of the contract.
Job Title: Records Management Assistant (Health) (1 Posts)
Report to: Site Manager.
QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
A minimum of Form Four education, certificate or diploma level training on health Records Management or computer study.
Perform routine laboratory testing data capturing in database in the area of HIV viral load testing and early infants diagnosis.
REQUIREMENT AND WORK EXPERIENCES
- At least one year experiences of data entry and reporting and experience in using health care data.
- Good in both oral and written English and Kiswahili.
- Able to work independently and in team
- Committed to work and adheres to work regulations
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects
- Analytical and problem solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the nurse to generate lists of patients attending next CTC Session.
- Check that CTC2 cards are filled correctly and work with CTC2 clinical to correct any inconsistencies.
- Enter all patient information into the CTC2 database as soon as forms are received (on the day that the patients visits the clinic)
- Back up CTC2 database on external devises after every data entry session.
- Run data cleaning queries regularly, verify the inconsistencies by checking patients cards (CTC2) and verifying with clinician.
- Perform data checks, and correct mistakes identified before generating reports.
- Generate summary patient reports from CTC2 database as requested by CTC clinical staffs.
- Ensure that all patients’ files are arranged in convenient system so that they can be retrieved quickly.
- Work with other CTC staffs to ensures that files and other documents are kept in a secured place to guarantee patients confidentiality.
- Prepare reports to submit to CTC in charge according to reporting calendar.
- Report all problems relating to running of the database and computer to the CTC in charge.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of computer and working area
SALARIES / BENEFITS
As per Government Scheme of Service TGS B plus other attractive incentives.