Up-Country Territory Manager (Assosa) at Unilever
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Unilever
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Main Job Purpose
The Territory Manager is responsible to ensure outstanding implementation of Brand Point of Purchase (POP) vision at the POP to drive the sales volume growth. The TM is also responsible for management of key distributors (KDs) with respect to overall operations, infrastructure, processes, people capability.
- Setting up the Field Management infrastructure – outlet selection by channels, channel management plans
- Understanding the Brand POP Vision by channels and develop channel/outlet based implementation plans.
- Understanding the Channel Plans and develop implementation plans.
- Implementation of Pop Vision and Channel plans – develop key metrics to monitor implementation and final desired output
- Use of IT – for evaluating performance against action std. (optional at this stage)
- Performance review – against action standards. Network and take actions where inputs are required from the DSR’s wrt width and depth of availability, assortment and shelving
- Understanding competitive context and activity and give market feed-back to the Customer Marketing group.
- Assessment of infrastructure requirement wrt size, business potential, capital and infrastructure requirement.
- Manage KD profitability and ROI.
- Selection of distributors – assessment of capability, skill/experience, attitude etc
- Setting up KD’s in the cluster/territory, including the commercial processes
- Preparing the infrastructure blue –print for a distributor
- Outlet mapping, channel segmentation, beat planning
- Establishing KD operations: sales planning, fixing and monitoring of sales targets and key performance metrics and channel plans
- BA degree in Marketing ,Business management,
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of current field sales experience
- Must have customer management and selling skills
- Willing to relocate if necessary